www.bahai-encyclopedia-project.org is the official website of the Bahá’í Encyclopedia Project. All content on the site that is owned, controlled, and/or licensed by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of the United States (the “National Spiritual Assembly”) is protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights . You may search, retrieve, display, download, and print content from the site for your personal use including research, commentary, educational, and noncommercial use. Any other use is subject to the express written consent of the National Spiritual Assembly. All National Spiritual Assembly articles and photographs in this site may be freely reprinted, re-emailed, re-posted to the World Wide Web, and otherwise reproduced by an individual or organization, subject to the following restrictions:
1. Articles and photographs owned, controlled, or licensed by the National Spiritual Assembly must at all times be attributed to the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of the United States.
2. Photographs that include copyright statements in their captions and/or are from other websites must be attributed to their owners and the applicable websites.
3. The reproduction must be accompanied by a prominent link to this website or to the other website as indicated in its caption.
4. Photographs and articles cannot be used in any way (including, without limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product, service, opinion, or cause) which conflicts with the intent and premise of the original source.
5. The National Spiritual Assembly shall not be responsible to any person or organization for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of the stories and/or photographs on our site.
6. Although this blanket permission to reproduce articles and photographs from this site is given freely such that no special permission is required, the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of the United States retains full copyright protection in its stories and photographs under all applicable national and international laws.